Tax card/number & tax info

If you are working and receiving pay, or if you are an entrepreneur, you need a Finnish tax card (verokortti). If you work in construction, you also need a tax number (veronumero).

The representatives of the Finnish Tax Administration at International House Helsinki provide information about taxation in Finland. You can also apply for a tax card or an individual tax number. Read more

Please bring along the following documents when you visit:

  • a passport or a valid photo ID
  • an employment contract

If you are a group of more than 5 people, you can make an appointment for a group in Kluuvi, Helsinki. If you are unable to log in to MyTax,  you can make an appointment by calling 029 512 000.

Open: Monday–Friday 9:00–16:00