Pension insurance & A1 certificate from abroad

The Finnish Centre for Pensions provides information about earnings-related pensions and social security for International House Helsinki customers. You can get information about the A1 certificate and about whether you are covered under the social security system of the country of origin or that of Finland. Information is also provided on matters related to earnings-related pensions and pension insurance: taxes and contributions withheld on the wage or salary, how to check your own accrued earnings-related pension and how to claim a pension.

Service is available on a walk-in basis on Mondays–Wednesdays or by appointment. 

Make an appointment 

More information about earnings-related pensions in English, Estonian and Russian